Sunday, October 11, 2009
Why not a Blog?
Hello, dear family,
This past year has been so hectic, we all know why....that I thought having a blog where we could post any news or photos would be fun. I'm sure there are those in the family who could do a much better job than I in setting this up, but oh well, it's my idea!! I set this blog up to be by invitation only, I don't care for the idea of just anyone browsing it. I believe this means that only I can invite people, but I'm not sure. If that's the case you'll have to give me your kids' emails so I can invite them to join. I do want this blog to be for all of Mom & Dad's kids, grandkids and so on. Please let me know what you think.
This picture shows the last of our garden produce. We had a bumper crop of squash, tomatoes, green peppers and eggplant. Above you can see that Rick has been busy painting our house.
How about that big squash?
And no blog entry would be complete without pictures of my lovely grandchildren!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.