Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Those were the days ...

5 comments:

  1. The story behind this napkin statement:
    Sarah, Micky, and I were enjoying frosty beverages at the Uptown in Marcus. None of us wanted to leave until the others had, because doing so would mean we were party-poopers. So, the three of us decided to leave at the same time. Imagine the three of us stepping out of the SAME doorway at the same time. Tight fit...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you saying I am fat?

    Was Mickey "The Legend" by then? It was, like, a decade ago!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm impressed that after enjoying frosty beverages that you were able to compose such a well thought out document. And be able to sign it legibly.
    P.S. Mickey has been "The Legend" for a loooonnnggg time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just want to know where was I?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I miss the Uptown.

    And being able to drink with Uncle Micky.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.