Saturday, October 17, 2009


OK, I finally found some time to post to our blog. All is well in the Wellman home. The kids just got done with marching band last week. (No more sitting in the cold watching them play!) They have a vocal concert tmw night. I've posted a few of Michael's senior pictures and one of his homecoming date and one of Emily's group. I think they both had a good time. Emily's friends camped out in our backyard after the dance. That was the first time Em & I had ever put up a tent but we did pretty good. Work has been insanely busy and just when I think it will slow down something else pops up. I guess they call that job security-huh? Rod has also been really busy with various videos and tv commercials. He's been doing some spots for a political group that has taken him to Omaha and Montana and possibly Nevada and Ohio next week. Well that's it for my inaugural posting. It'll be fun to read everyone elses! Take care all! Marilyn

3 comments:

  1. The sax picture is my favorite, especially with the light switch in the upper left....I am guessing it is an artistic reflection on Michael's musical abilities to lighten up our lives....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that's a piece of wood not a light switch....but it's a nice thought. Photoshop will take care of it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! When I looked at the first picture, I thought, "Why is Andrew wearing a Nebraska shirt?" Those two look sooo much alike!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.