Monday, October 12, 2009

Gail

Well, Debbie, you smarty you! the blog idea is great...thanks for setting this up. I was not able to see your photos however, so I am not sure what that is about. I will ask Rich who will say, 'I dont know, I will have to look at it". Mom and Denise came down for the weekend, having arrived on Thurs. and left after brunch on Sunday. Unfortunately, Mom did not feel well, and was drooping a little with a cold. And the weather likewise was unfortunate, as we were gifted with 5" of snow. Now I am looking forward to Jeremy being home for the weekend coming up. busy, busy busy! My practice is full right now and I can't complain about that. I am actually glad we got a good frost several nights in a row. Rich brought in his final garden picking of peppers, onions, tomatoes, and banana peppers. You must be in abundance as well! :)
Again, great idea, will ask the kids. Gail

1 comment:

  1. I agree that the blog is a great idea! And, I don't know why, but I can't see the bottom of mom's entry either.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.