Thursday, October 15, 2009

Here we go











Hello everyone,

Well this is a first for me but I will give it a shot. I think this is a great idea and it is usually one of the first things I check when I get to school.

Life is busy in the Theisen household. Christy and Mom came over last night to give haircuts and Brian and Lorie stopped over too. Mom's cold is still hanging on but she looked good. We are busy with Jenni's volleyball which is winding down and both her and Jeff have been busy with marching band competitions. Mark is chaperoning tonight at Sheldon for the state competition. Pretty darn cold but it was already postponed once from last Saturday.

We are also busy getting Jeff enrolled at USD. He wants to go into the pre-med program. He is interested in Oncology, but has also mentioned forensics, pharmacy etc. in the past. He is retaking his ACT's in December. He got a 29 on his first chance and would like to hit at least 30. His reading comprehension is what brings his score down.

Allie is loving school and going to all of the volleyball games. There is a little more action at those than at band competitions so we usually don't take her to those.

I am attaching a few pics that we are considering for Jeff's senior pics. We haven't cropped, touched up, etc for these so these are the raw pics. I don't have any of Jenni and Allie here at school so will get some at home for the next.
Hope everyone is fine. Miss you all!

Love - Julie and all

1 comment:

  1. I like the picture of him in the yellow shirt....He looks more and more like Brian every day. Wait..I mean Mark.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.