Friday, October 16, 2009

A Kleen night

Well, this is exciting.... I don't really have much going on except that I'm currently babysitting Braya Niehus. Toby is jealous of course and is sitting on my lap which he never does otherwise. Just wait until she wakes up!! Then the fun will begin. Jacki is home this weekend and is going to a movie with Kari & Brian so I get to babysit. This is so different than watching four babies at once! I keep thinking that I should be doing something more but she's quietly sleeping so I won't disturb her.

Jacki is getting the hang of her job with the DHS in Omaha as part of the Child Protective Services. She done with training in Omaha and is doing some training in Lincoln for juvenile services. I believe she would like to get into the juvenile services instead. She is enjoying living in Omaha especially spending time with her cousins.

Angela is in her last year at UNI and working at a gift/decorating store called "Basket of Daisys". She really likes it and gets 50% discount. She also gets to have any inventory that comes in broken, which a little super glue can fix. She has been able to decorate her apartment very nicely. Since she will be working most Saturdays we won't get to see her until Thanksgiving.

That's it for now. Hope to see more posts out here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.