Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Where are the posts???

I see that we have contributors listed for our blog but we've only had one new post (Gail's) since I first posted.  Surely there is some news to share!!  Julie and Marilyn, what are your kids doing in school?  Anyone as disgusted as I am about this weather??  Can't believe it snowed again last night.  I think I wore my fall jacket 2x before getting out my winter coat.  It's going to be a long winter, I'm afraid. 
     I've been busy crocheting Xmas stockings.  I did 4 for the quads and liked them so well I'm doing 7 more for my house and the grandkids.  I hope I get them done.  Work is progressing on our garage, Rick is making a room for the hot tub we're buying from Denise.  We have an alcove that he's enclosing and putting in a patio door so we have a view of our back yard.  It will be nice to have for this long winter.
That's all for now, hope to hear from you guys!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.