Monday, December 21, 2009
Hi everyone! Merry Christmas!! What a crazy week this will be. Jeremy came home yesterday and so we had as traditional everyone over to see him. I made a pot roast that everyone said they enjoyed and tried a new roasted carrot recipe with orange zest, garlic and a cinnamon stick they said I should make again. Whew! new recipies are dicey!! Rich and I had Gabriel, age 4, and Kenna, 6 overnight on Sat. we saw movie Princess and the Frog. Very cute, but i thought scarey in many parts with voodoo characters. Rich and Jeremy will be shopping today, and I am at work, putting bacon on the table. I am the only one here, so it's pretty quiet. I will also work tomorrow and have one appt. on Wednesday, and then I am done for the week. Sure hope the weather holds up for everyones christmas. It doesn't sound good, snow and wind. UGH!! we are going to Leslie's Christmas Eve, and will do a white elephant exchange which is fun. For those of you keeping track of what all Max eats, Leslie discovered a bite mark out of her deoderant stick the other day! I wonder if that keeps his breath 'fresh' all day!! Well, stay safe everyone! Merry Christmas, and Family christmas was fun, and I am up for Harry Potter trivia!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The roast recipe sounds good. Would you care to share? The girls saw the Princess and the Frog at school on Monday. They loved it, but didn't mention any scary parts. I think most Disney movies have some scary character... maybe they are desensitized?
ReplyDeleteHave a Merry Christmas!
Sarah