Happy New Year everybody!! I hope it is peaceful and prosperous for all us. Yes! Christmas was a challenge this year. We got 22.8" of snow for the month of Dec. one of four records going back to 1951. Other year of record? The year 2000, when Bethany was married, so yes, I remembered that one. Papillion got over 14" for Christmas. All Rich did was snow blow, with jeremy helping and saying, "It's 73 in Houston" whatever, it what's makes us strong. So, we were together, and Beth and family stayed overnight due to the snow. Rich and Jeremy had the snow blower and shovel in the back of the truck and pulled a lot of folks out of snow banks. We went to Mass Christmas in the AM, and less than 100 people showed up. It was weird.
I made a prime rib for Christmas that was to die for. at least the fam liked it. We used the basement and everyone could stretch out. By the way. Rich got Rock Band 2 with the Beatles. So we played that til wee hours Christmas night. For those who may not know what that is, It is a playstation game that comes with two guitars, drums and microphone. So i sang, and the guys took turns with the instruments, Rich and Aris sang, and Leslie was mean on the drums. Max just rocked back and forth as we sang beatle songs. I felt bad for those of us who couldn't be with out families on Christmas Day.
The day after Christmas was Jack Waz' birthday, so he had a party. Next day we had a court of honor for an Eagle Scout and took Jeremy to the airport, we came home and went Whew!! Still no job for Rich, he did get an offer, but is hesitant to take it just yet. he is actually looking into getting his real estate license, and work with a developer on the side while doing something else. All I can say is more power to him!! I hear we are supposed to get more snow tomorrow! UGH!
Tuesday, December 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.