Rod's sister got married a couple of weekends ago and Emily was a bridesmaid. She got her hair done and the picture on the left(with her cousin, Maria) is shortly after leaving the hairdresser. The one on the right is about 2 hours later... notice the difference! She certainly didn't get my hair! Anyway, I thought she was a beautiful bridesmaid (hey, no bias here!) . The weather was great for November and all went well. On our way down there that Friday we stopped at Wayne State for a visit. It has certainly changed from when we were there--except the dorm we lived in looked exactly the same! Rod thought the furniture in the lobby was still the same but I don't think so. The next Friday we visited UNL. It's a great campus and I know Michael loved it- we just have to figure out how not to pay out of state tuition!
I'm looking forward to the short work week ! God Bless everyone and have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Lookin' good Em!
ReplyDeleteEmily, I agree with your mom, you were a beautiful bridesmaid!!
ReplyDelete