Well Gail, I'm glad to read you on the blog, it is fun isn't it? Your little Max is scaring me though, I think he's keeping his guardian angel busy, or does he have two? We had a nice Halloween too. Sarah and her family came over on Fri night, the kids wore their costumes here and we had a halloween candy hunt that the girls enjoyed. Sat I was in Sioux City, got to see treat-or-treaters at Jessica's.
Jessica found out today that Logan has bronchitis and pneumonia. They had him to the dr. Sat and were told he just had a cold then but last night he got worse and Jessica spent most of the night in the recliner with him so he coud breathe better. He was started on a Zpack and neb treatments today. Seth had the same symptoms, I hope it doesn't go into pneumonia too.
Otherwise the babbies are doing great, crawling all over and Carter pulls himself up and then lets go all the time. (He'll probably be like Max!)
I'm taking off Wed-Thur-Fri from work, plan to paint my kitchen, but on Wed I'll be taking mom to Sioux City so she can buy some new shoes. I'm hoping to have lunch with some of my sibs while we're there. What do you think guys???
Monday, November 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm up for it. Call when you get into town so we can make plans...
ReplyDelete